1) Are you planning a wedding but don't have a clergy person to perform your ceremony?
2) Do you want a Christian ceremony, but don't have a minister?
3) Do you want to have your ceremony at home, or perhaps in a park or other location?
4) Do you want help with your ceremony and vows? Do you want a simple non-denominational ceremony, but don't know where to turn? Both Rev. Melanie and Fr. Stephen can help.
5) We assist many couples who want a secular non-religious ceremony, an inter-faith ceremony or a blending of families.
6) If you would like a Catholic ceremony but want an outdoor ceremony or a venue other than a church, Fr. Stephen can assist you.
The wedding ministry of Holy Angels & Saints Old Catholic Church can help you with everything to do with officiating your ceremony.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at Holy Angels & Saints Old Catholic Church, 614-507-6575. We will be happy to help you create the wedding ceremony you have always dreamed of through our very personalized service.
We will travel to any venue in the State of Ohio or elsewhere that our licenses are accepted including Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania and around the country. We are licensed to officiate ceremonies in most states and we most desire to give couples the ceremony they desire. Please call or write us with your questions.
Please visit the Church's site at:
Like us on Facebook at: www.Facebook/ohioweddingminister